My trip is too big for 1 Travel Book. Can I split a trip over two Travel Books?

Sometimes, there are just too many precious travel memories to fit in one book. Luckily you can easily create multiple books for the same trip. 

To split a trip into two (or more) Travel Books, generate your book and then (using the toggle buttons on the right side of each step) deselect the steps from the second half of the trip  — don’t worry they will only be deleted from the book and not from the trip in your profile! Once you’re happy with the first book, order it and generate a new book from the trip — this time, deselecting the steps from the first half of the trip (since these were printed in the first book).
Keep in mind: The statistics for both books will be from the entire trip. 

A step-by-step guide to creating multiple books of one trip

  1. Generate a preview of your Travel Book. (Just getting started? Let's get you up to speed here). Use the Calculate number of pages option below to see if your steps fit in your first Travel Book (max 398 pages).
  2. In the Edit Travel Book screen, de-select the photos you’ll be using later in your additional book(s). So if you’re splitting your trip into two books, de-select the second half of your photos.
  3. Tap on the red Save & Generate button to save your Travel Book.

Congrats! You have now successfully divided and saved the first Travel Book of your trip. Go ahead and check out your Travel Book preview. Want to further customize it?

  1. Hit the Edit Travel Book button and enter the Travel Book editor screen and adjust the position of your photos.
  2. Hit the pen icon on your Travel Book cover to adjust your book title to one that explains your series. For example South Africa 2019 Part I.
  3. You can also change the "Book author" here alongside other options.
  4. Tap 'Save & Generate' regularly. If you make a lot of edits in one go, our generator may get stuck, which could result in unsaved changes.
  5. Review your handiwork to make sure your Travel Book is just right.
  6. Repeat the same process for your second Travel Book.
  7. Continue the order process. 

IMPORTANT: It might take up to 24 hours before your order is processed. Please do not make any changes in this trip or your book settings for the next 24 hours.

Over 6000 photos in your trip?

Our Travel Book generator does not support this. Please reduce the number of photos in your trip to be able to order a Travel Book.