My trip is too big for 1 Travel Book. Can I split the trip into multiple books?
Yes! When editing your Travel Book, you have the option to deselect not only individual pictures, but also whole steps! So if you, for example, have 100 steps in your trip, you can create two books of 50 steps.
You can deselect a step by clicking on the blue switch on the right sidenext to the step name when editing your book.
A step-by-step guide to order multiple books of 1 trip
- Generate a preview of your Travel Book (just getting started? Let's get you up to speed here).
- In the "Edit Travel Book" screen de-select the last half of your steps when you for example wish to order two books of one trip.
- Use the "Calculate number of pages" option to see if your steps fit in your first Travel Book.
- Hit the "Options" tab and enter a Book title that explains your series. For example: Thailand 2018 part I.
- You can also change the "Book author" here alongside other options.
- Tap ''Regenerate'' to see what your new Travel Book looks like
- Continue the order process.
IMPORTANT: It might take up to 24 hours before your order is processed. Please do not make any changes in this trip or your user settings for the next 24 hours.
Over 3000 photos in your trip?
Our Travel Book generator does not support this. Please reduce the amount of photos in your trip to be able to order a Travel Book.