Why does my trip looks different on my phone than on my computer?

At this point, we don't support the use of multiple devices yet. When you do it, it will cause synchronization issues. Therefore some steps or photos are for example only visible on one device. We hope to start working on this feature soon though. 

Luckily you can fix these synchronization issues fairly simple: Just log out of the app on both devices with the "log out" button in the settings menu, and then log in on only one device at the same time.

Do know that by logging out you will lose any progress since the last successful synchronization, so make sure you sync the app before logging out:

  1. Please, connect to a WIFI network, go into your settings in the app and then press the "Sync now" button. This will start the synchronization process.
  2. Go to the settings menu and make sure “High-resolution photo upload” says “Completed”.
  3. Make sure you do not have any steps saved as drafts. If you do, please go to step -> edit step -> hit the “publish” button at the top right.
  4. To make sure, you can always check if all your data is stored safely by looking up your trip by logging into Polarsteps.com
Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.