Can I change the cover photo of my trip?

In this article

How to change the cover photo of my trip?

Simply follow these steps to change the cover photo of your trip:

Mobile App

  1. Select your trip 
  2. Go to "Options"
  3. Tap the button "Trip Settings" 
  4. You can find the "Change trip cover" button right on top!

Website

  1. Select your trip 
  2. Click the button "Trip Settings" 
  3. You can find the "Change trip cover" button right on top!

You can only choose a cover photo from the photos you've already added to your steps. So if the photo you want to set as a cover photo is not available, then make sure you first add it to a step.

How can I change the cover photo of my Travel Book?

The cover photo of your Travel Book is by default the same as the cover photo of your trip. However, you can change it manually in the ''Edit Travel Book'' modus of your Travel Book preview. Click here to learn how to easily change the cover photo of your Travel Book.

Setting a cover photo for a future trip:  there needs to be at least one photo in the trip in order to be able to select a cover photo. This means you can't set a cover photo for a trip that hasn't started yet and doesn't contain any photos.  
Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.