How to request removal of a deceased family member's Polarsteps account

First of all, we are very sorry for your loss. To help us remove your loved one's account from Polarsteps we have to ask you to provide documentation to confirm you're an immediate family member or an authorised representative of the account holder.

In order for us to process your request in a timely manner, we will ask you to provide a scan or photo of your loved one's death certificate.

If you are not in possession of your loved one's death certificate, we will need to receive proof of authority.


Please see the documents that we accept below:

  • The deceased person's death certificate.
  • or Document stating who is the authorised representative of the deceased person, or his/her/their estate.
  • Account URL of the account that needs to be closed

You can share your request for account removal and provide the above mentioned information by sending us a message to support@polarsteps.com.


Note: The information on the documentation you provide must match the information on your loved one's account. When submitting documentation, please cover up any personal information we don't need to fulfill your request.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.