The Polarsteps Research Community needs you!

Got opinions on the Polarsteps experience? Join our Research Community and help shape what comes next.

Sign up now


Why join?

  • Receive neat thank-yous like gift cards, Polarsteps merch, and other surprises.
  • Enjoy direct chats with the folks making Polarsteps.
  • Receive early bird news about what we're cooking up next.
  • Help make Polarsteps even better (for you and other travelers).
  • Get first dibs on new features and products (betas).

What's involved?

Every research ride is different. After signing up, you might:


  • Have a chat with a researcher, through video or maybe even in person.
  • Show us your Polarsteps routine, try out new stuff, or give feedback on features.
  • Take part in a survey.

How does it work?

Sign up to the Polarsteps Research Community, answer a few simple questions, and we'll match you with research that fits your travel experience / lifestyle.

Once something relevant comes up, we’ll email you. No pressure — join if you want, or pass if you don’t. And if you sign up but later change your mind? Don’t worry, unsubscribing is easy.


We can’t wait to hear your thoughts, feelings and opinions!


Become part of the Polarsteps research community today


FAQ

Who can join?

Anyone, really. You don’t need to be a Polarsteps pro. We’ll find a project that suits you and get in touch. Just be real with your answers, so we match you up with the right project.


What do I get?

After helping out, you can expect a thank you like a gift card, some neat swag, or something else. It varies, but we’ll always tell you what’s coming in the invite.


Do I have to live in a certain location to take part?

Nope! As long as you’ve got internet for video chats, you’re good to go.


What about my info?

We only use your details to match you with suitable studies. We won’t share or sell it. Check our Privacy Policy to find out more.


Can I leave anytime?

Absolutely. We’ll be sad to see you go, but just unsubscribe or email us at support@polarsteps.com to opt-out.


Questions? Simply reach out to us at support@polarsteps.com


Count me in!

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.